Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The pace of life...

Hi Everyone who reads my blog- sorry, I've been very quiet lately- my blog is specifically to document my life with pictures taken from my mobile phone- had a wonderful holiday in SA for 2 weeks- but my phone was dead- so unfortunately no pic's of the holiday... but it was really a special time and we made so many wonderful memories. Been back in the UK for almost a month now... can't believe it! And again, we've done so many things already- all of which I've forgotten to take pictures of! We went camping with friends for a weekend- went to Dover- where Ernst took part in a rugby tournament (photo above is taken on the train on way down to Dover... our camp sight was lovely, right on the white cliffs and overlooking the British Chanel. At night we could see the lights of France on the other side!); went to see 'Othello' at the Shakespeare globe theatre on the South bank in London; have been out with friends and of course- been working hard...


No comments: